Redsteps’ newest client Car Megamart came to us with social media and event management needs.
The recent MEGA Car Show and Family Fun Day ran by Redsteps on November 20 was not only successful and gained foot traffic through the dealership, but also created a hype through social media. We were responsible for the social media, public relations, advertising and general coordination of the day. We teamed up with Melbourne Old School Cruisers to bring the public a range of classic cars, drag cars and movie replica cars displays. Other activities included live music, food and market stalls, jumping castle, face painting, kids activities, fire truck displays, Rachelle Splatt and her 10,000 horsepower beast show and the Young Veterans with their uniform and Army trucks for kids.
EVENT MANAGEMENT OF CAMPAIGN
- Risk management plan
- Briefing of all stakeholders for event
- Event run sheets
- Networking and liaising with sponsors
- Sourcing and managing all entertainment
- Event insurance
- Traffic management
- Sourcing prizes and giveaways
- Billboard advertising
- Radio advertising
- TV advertising
- Coordination of food and market stalls
- Coordination of printing
- Event day bump in and bump out
- Media at event
- Post-event reporting
- Market research and surveying of guests
- Over 3,000 people at the event
- Over $1,700 raised for our sponsor, the Young Veterans
- Facebook event page reached 87,000 users
- 10,000 users viewed the event page
- 2,200 users responded or engaged within the event page
- Over 200 Facebook page likes
- WIN News coverage on the day
- Articles in the Warragul Trader, Pakenham Gazette, Warragul & Drouin Gazette
- Featured post on Weekend Notes including front page of newsletter
Redsteps would like to thank all stakeholders and sponsors for their support and help in the successful run of the day.
Visit the Melbourne Old School Cruisers website here.
Visit the Car Megamart website here.